New notebooks !!!!
(My new way of saying “HI” 😉)
That’s always awesome. I probably have enough things to open a shop soon. Or at least rent a storage room for everything. My desk can’t fit another notebook at least, that’s for sure. 😂
I’ve got 2 notebooks I want to talk about today and they are quite different from each other as you will see. At the end you will also find a link to every pen, marker and notebook I use for this. If you are interested these are links to my previous reviews:
So lets get to it!
Information you can find anywhere regarding this one tells you it has:
- 183 numbered 100 gsm ivory pages
- 2 bookmarks
- a pen holder
- back pocket
- elastic band
- 4 perforated blank pages at the back
- Measures: 21,4 x 14,5 cm
Other than that you find the following pre-designed pages inn it:
Personally I’m not a fan of these, not in this one and not in the previous notebooks like the Leuchtturm1917 or the Scribbles that Matter.
The notebook feels good in the hand and it also comes with a few “gifts” which is a nice touch in my opinion.
The really important thing here though, at least for me with all my notebooks, is how it holds up “against” INK.
Pentest time!! 😁
And truth be told… it did fairly good! No feathering, no bleeding to speak of and just a tiny bit of ghosting. It’s a little bit strange though… It’s a 100 gsm paper and it looks like it’s better “coated” than the Scribbles that matter notebook preventing feathering but still I feel (and note the word feel, that’s a personal thing, not a fact) like the paper quality isn’t as good.
It holds up a little bit better than the previous notebooks that I’ve reviewed, no doubt, but I can’t shake the feeling it’s cheap (which it is not…) It might be the binding that makes the pages feel “wobly”, like they won’t lay flat, but rather make wave-like forms. If that makes any sense… 😅
I don’t know… It’s a really good choice. The colors are a bit special, you have to like the colors to consider it I guess, but if you do… the paper holds up its end really well and you get all the extras a notebook for bulletjournaling should have. Thumbs up from me. 😊👍
- Height: 214mm
- Width: 163mm
- Depth: 20mm
- Paper: 100gsm
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen (USA – UK)
- Tombow Fudenosuke (USA – UK)
- Pilot Frixion (USA – UK)
- Pilot G-2 (USA – UK)
- Staedtler Pigment Liner (USA – UK)
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliners (USA – UK)
- Lamy Al-Star (USA – UK)
- Jinhao 599 (USA – UK)
- LePen (USA – UK)
- Distress Marker (USA – UK)
- Bic highlighter (USA – UK)
- Twin Brush pennor Panduro (Panduro)
- Sakura Pigma brush (USA – UK)
- Sakura Koi Coloring Brush (USA – UK)
- Zebra mildliners (USA – UK)
- Uni-Ball Signo write&erase (Panduro)
- Rbenxia Gel Ink Roller Ball Pens (USA – UK)
- Coloring Roller Pen 0.5mm Gel Pen (USA – UK)
- Crayola supertips (USA – UK)
- Memento Dual Marker (USA – UK)
Notebooks I use:
- Moleskine (USA – UK)
- Leuchtturm1917 (USA – UK)
- Nuuna (USA – UK)
- Scribbles That Matter (USA – UK
- Lemome (USA – UK) *The UK link isn’t to the exact same as they don’t have it.
- Filofax Notebook (USA – UK)
– Dotted notebook refill (UK)
Thank you so much for reading people! Please leave some feedback if there is anything you want done differently or anything you want me to elaborate on! ❤️️✒️